Monday, October 4, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Thank you all for the sweet comments about my tutes. 
You all ROCK
It's exciting to see the number of visits I have. 
Keep them coming. Love them!
And silly me, sorry for any confusion about the skirt in my
Homecoming Dress Makeover Tutorial. LOL!
The skirt actually had 4 layers,
the black lace which was sheer,
an underling for that lace for modesty,
the net ruffle for fulllness and
a layer under that so it wouldn't scratch the skin.
There was a lot going on with that skirt.
Each were cut individually to the length I needed plus the seam allowance at the top.
I stitched all layers together at the waist seam before sewing it to the bodice to
just make handling all those layers easier.
Yes, it is possible to do something to create modesty and style.
Give it a try sometime.
And I will get better at tutorials as I go along.
I promise! LOL!
This weekend, I worked on some new items for my Etsy Shop
I do hope you all take a look at what I have to offer. 
Every item is made with lots of love! LOL. 


Sew Happy,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and look forward to reading and enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by Stay Calm and Sew Something

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...