Friday, September 24, 2010

Pin Cushion Love

I personally have two of the most
boring
tomato pin cushions.
They serve the purpose intended.
And the price was right, I suppose.
But they are just plain boring.
Unexciting.
Can't imagine being a pin and having to reside is such
blah.
Time to make my pins do the
happy dance
and make some really great pin cushions.
So, the pattern (free of course) search begins!
I'll kick off this pin cushion party with my favorite.
This one is first on my list.
You can find the tutorial over at Creative Kismet. Love, love, love Keyka Lou Patterns
and this one is no exception!
And it's free to boot! Great Idea! A pin cushion you can hang for easy storage!
Can it get better than that?
Craft Leftovers even has a free PDF pattern to download.

Wrist pin cushions are the
bomb!
This wrist pin cushion is found at greenkitchen.com.

I knew the Internet wouldn't let me down.:)

So,
What are your
favorite
pin cushion finds?

Have you made any
great
ones?

Please Share!

Sew Happy,
Suzie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and look forward to reading and enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by Stay Calm and Sew Something

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...