Friday, July 9, 2010

A Little About Me

I don't...
...like raisins. Never have, never will.
...like horror movies/TV shows. They tend to keep me awake when I'd rather be sleeping soundly,peacefully.
...smoke or drink.
...care for it when people park in handicapped parking spaces who don't belong there. That just drives me crazy.
...go on roller coasters, Ferris wheels or anything else that is going to keep me from having both feet firmly on the ground.
...like being woke up to the sound of the phone ringing.
...read as much as I would like to.
...like being late. Hate it. Would rather not go if I'm late.
...being too early either.
...ever seem to get my laundry caught up.
...window shop much any more thanks to the Internet.
...wait in line for hours to see a movie in the wee hours of the morning. I'd rather wait until it's on DVD.
...exercise as much as I would like to
...swim very well
I do...
...enjoy a good chick flick
...love chocolate
...work from home part-time
...try to knit from time to time
...tend to use commas too often in my writing
...have a messy desk
...love all things Bath & Body Works
...love to have all my family around me whenever possible
...want my home to be a beautiful & loving place to be
...own my own Nintendo DS and have a vast collection of games
...love Cheesecake Factory!
...think that I have the cutest grandson in the whole world
...enjoy new age piano music
...facebook
...enjoy having a spell checker
That's just a little bit about me...
Sew Happy,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and look forward to reading and enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by Stay Calm and Sew Something

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...