Monday, January 17, 2011

Wedding Gown Update

I was overly optimistic
about
the time it took to hand apply
lace.

Well, it has been awhile since I've done this.
My memory isn't as good as it used to be obviously.

15 hours
of
hand work

AND

it's still not entirely done.
I have more to apply around the neckline
and shoulders and down the back a bit.

Sigh.

It has taken so much time,
that I'm now down to just days
before this must be
photographer ready.

So why am I spending my time on my blog?
To share my progress.
What do you all think?

I will let you
in on some of my
tutorials
AFTER
the dress is done
and
the
wedding
is
over.




Ejoy!

Sew Happy,

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! So far it is looking absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see it all finished, and to see pictures of her in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing work! I wish I could someday do something like that. But I have a lot to learn for sure. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and look forward to reading and enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by Stay Calm and Sew Something

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...