Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hoo Am I?

NightOwlCrafting




1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I have been married now for 30 years, 31 on June 6th.



2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
First and foremost, I am a stay-at-home mom.  Secondly, I am a work-at-home medical transcriptionist working part-time.  Thirdly, I own a small Etsy shop and spend lots of time creating for that.  I enjoy all three very much.


3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
We currently live in Arizona.  I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah but have lived in 3 states prior to this last move here.


4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have 6 children including 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 soon-to-be son-in-law and 1 grandson with another grandbaby on the way.


5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I love stuph-from-steph but I follow so many others.  Her's is my favorite one just because it reflects a creative life with a really wonderful peek into her family

Sew Happy,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and look forward to reading and enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by Stay Calm and Sew Something

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...