Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hoo Am I?

NightOwlCrafting




1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
Not really, at least when I can help it.
2. How often do you get sick each year?
I'm pretty lucky...I usually only get a cold a couple of times a year.  I can't remember the last time I was really sick.  Knock on wood.
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
Both, depending on the painting project.  I really like to have a group and work together.
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
Right now, sew.  I'm preparing for a boutique, so that's eating up most of my time.
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
Yes.  If I could do it all over again, no I wouldn't.

Hoo are you?

Sew Happy,

2 comments:

  1. i have been a crafting fool myself preparing for a few boutiques...it is a major time suck but it is also great therapy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and look forward to reading and enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by Stay Calm and Sew Something

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...